As I watched my grandmother playing with Timmy - and him giving her kisses - it all came together for me. Yes, this is a sandwich - and a wild and crazy one at times - but this is also a time to treasure. I hope Mam-ma lives long enough for Timmy to truly remember her... but if not, we'll give him memories to cherish via photos, stories and more. Meanwhile, it was a very good day in our house to celebrate mothers.Pictured below...
- My mother-in-law, known to Timmy as "Grandma Elaine."
- My sister, my mom, and her husband.
- Jasmine and Timothy
- Timothy with Mam-ma Polly and Grandma Elaine
- Timothy with Grandma Elaine
- Timothy and Mam-ma - his great-great-grandmother
- Kisses for Mam-ma Polly